Sunday, June 11, 2006

 

Not just talking to myself!

OMG, I have readers!

When I started this blog, I didn't do much to get other people to read it. Therefore, I didn't think anyone was really out there reading. Thinking I was only talking to myself, I felt unmotivated to post very often.

I just cleaned out my cookies, and came over to my blog to discover...someone has been reading after all!

To Patricia, Avonlea, Donna, Inspring - I'm sorry I never acknowledged any of your comments. I just today discovered them on my blog. I will catch up to each of you eventually, once I stop by your own blogs to learn a little about each of you.

And now, I think I'll start posting more, now that I know I'm not just talking to myself!

Comments:
Don't feel obligated - really, and BTW I changed my name from InSpring to Avonlea - so there's one less person to feel like you should catch up with.

I think I found you through Donna.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?